Monday, March 22, 2010

Pretty Frames Are The Decoration Of The Day

In our room in Matehuala I liked particularly “the mirror that has seen better times before” without the glass it is just a pretty frame. I could still make out that it must have been a mirror – just about. And the room actually had a window to the little courtyard and a door that you could just leave open as a big window. I could just not appreciate enough the fact that natural light was getting into our room. When I looked out the window I saw the top of the tree that is dominating the courtyard - like the hotel has been built around the tree. I always liked a pretty view and green is one of my favorites. I could hear the wind in the leaves, birds and a distant chatter of people.
Some of the roads there curve just to avoid taking down a tree in the middle of the city and a little cement-fence is built around it to protect it getting hit by cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment